Staples TSA Customer Service Representative Part-time in New York, New York
Staples focuses on helping our customers and community work and learn better, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Enrollment Agent (TSA Customer Service Rep), you’ll be collaborative and inclusive as you provide great customer service in our retail stores by helping customers realize an easier flying experience through TSA Precheck. You’ll also initiate background checks and provide other services for various federal or state programs (training provided). During the 8-10 week onboarding period you will be cross-trained and support other areas of the store.
Get great perks.
• $250 quarterly bonus, flexible hours/shifts, weekly pay, training, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
• Opportunity for full time or part time hours depending on the specific store’s opening(s)
• Compensation is based on qualifications and experience
• Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
• 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits; full-time associates also eligible for medical
Schedule an interview immediately.
• Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In- person interviews are at the store location
Lead government or TSA related consumer sales for identity related products and services.
• Greet all customers and provide a professional and welcoming experience
• Verify customer identity, scan required documents into database system, take passport photos
• Complete customer fingerprint images, biometric & data capture processes and paperwork
• Engage and present products & solutions that drives sales with our customer’s needs in mind
• Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment
• Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned in the store
Essential skills and experience:
• 18 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen
• Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and/or weekends)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to operate a keyboard, photocopier, other office equipment
• Customer service-related experience
• Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples. (https://recruit.smashfly.com/SmashFlyMedia/Docs/17604/17604_20380_PR23016_BOS_CWW_RTL_FLD_CROS_HR_Benefits_Promo_Flyer_r1%20(2).pdf)
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.